WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Broken-Hearts-Club - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Broken-Hearts-Club > Topics

Subject: Feels lyk luv ain ment 4 me
Replies: 5 Views: 570

estrela 27.12.09 - 06:17pm
Iv bin thru bout jst bout evrytn i cud go thru wen it 2 relashnps,nd i always end up hurt..im startin 2 thnk that mayb ths luv thng is nt ment 4 me..idk *

tricia78 4.01.10 - 10:16am
My dear it's jus tym, wait for God's tym. It's d best.. If u r a christian read 1John 2 vs 19.. Wat God gvs endures 4eva... *

bambi_09 5.01.10 - 09:02pm
stop lookin for love love has to find you *

amazn1 20.01.10 - 03:55am
I used to worry about not finding a christian woman but as time passes god keeps opening doors to other things i love and i know one day all my prayers will be answered when god feels its time. I want to move to ireland and many things come up about it so maybe thats where i'll meet her. *

jbaga 2.03.10 - 06:28am
Love endures when you find trust in the person you date or like extremely, and if any partner lacks trust then the relationship is bound to fail. Keep this in mind and also be confident, if you rush a relationship you're going to mistake a needy person as the loving type and all. Trust and Care are the emotions that lets love exist. *

hwyangel 29.05.10 - 11:50am
All Very Good Answers. Let God Take The Lead, Love Is His Specialty. If You Keep Trying To Do It Your Own Way... *

* Broken-Hearts-Club Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Broken-Hearts-Club

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search