WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Broken-Hearts-Club - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Broken-Hearts-Club > Topics

Subject: How do you make the pain go away?
Replies: 23 Views: 1819

mr.shot 5/3/2007 - 7:54:35
How do you make the pain go away? I can't go on like this anymore. Nothing helps make the pain go away. *

lhen07 5/4/2007 - 7:09:35
Don't knw what to do it s so painful...Cnt live like ths..;-( *

lady_87 6/18/2007 - 4:14:20
Try dating or tk up a new hobby! *

madacky 6/29/2007 - 11:25:28
Go out have fun, do a new sport, go clubing jst 2 keep ur mind busy. and get a new luk coz u may neva knw dat a new person is on da way. *

make_it2 7/17/2007 - 5:42:41
I dont know why the pain never stops...... Im still askn that question. Why doesnt it stop or leave u alone the pain haunts me. *

bee_otch 8/3/2007 - 10:41:38
Maybe It's more than that. You may be severely depressed and or have a brain thingy like where you are in need of zoloft or something. That was the case for my friend. Maybe That's the case for you but if not. Talk to family. *

aniel 8/23/2007 - 2:42:39
I tried 2 meet new pple,but i cnt in my mind and heart he i still love him *

tmelo 8/26/2007 - 11:04:44
I agree-wt 1 of da respndnts..do smthng new-a hobby,it doesnt have to cost alot of mney..walk,volunteer *

kelly22 28.09.07 - 01:45pm
Dnt 4get to call our almighty god hs d only 1,cn gve u a guidance n strength.iv been xperienced too im felt i gt crazy bt when am prayn askn fr guidance nw am feln better. *

marionj 15.06.08 - 12:41am
Pain wil 4eva b there especially if u cnt let go.. *

jhean26 4.07.08 - 08:01pm
jst kip urself bz, go out w/ur friends & hav fun & share ur problem 2 rght person dat u can trust nd gve u gud advce. *

samsara 11.07.08 - 10:05pm
u deserve2b hapy ur special2u so move on. *

angel001 5.10.08 - 08:59pm
Hey there i know what u are going through been there but the advice i can give u is to do things that u like to do and come in terms with it i know it is hard and then u can decide when the time is right for u to move on and always keep in mind why u are u seperated *

mrsoftie 23.10.08 - 01:39pm
All u can do is give it time its ova 3 years since my wife went off with another bloke n broke my heart . It still hurts nw just not as much. Time will heal in the end *

babosa 31.10.08 - 07:36pm
I went through rough tym 3 yrs ago, i separated 4rm the love of my love.Av been lost and in pain ever since. Today she told me she is wit sum1 else. Am in so much pain,my chest hurts n aches lyk neva b4. It doesnt stop,n i cant stop thinkin bout her. *

taheirs 2.11.08 - 02:06pm
kip urclf busy wth ur own activities,smtym spend tym wth gud friends but ds most try do 4get da gud thngs she or he did 2 u remembr da bad thngs dis wil make u hate she or him nd make u 4get! *

jubell 9.11.08 - 03:18am
the only way to 4get is to accept and only way to move on is to look ahead and to let the footprints of the past be blown by the wind of time.time can heal all wounds *

shy_gal1 21.11.08 - 10:38am
U cn make da pain go away .its nt dat easy bt u got 2hv faith in ur slf 4me i had a bf whom i lvd da mst bt thn he playd me nd dumpd me nd thn he cheatd on me dat paind 4 ol mst 3yr i ve bin wd hm hm .i changed my atitude y shud i sufer 4a persn whom doesnt lv me bak or appreciate me 4who i am . We always do lv our lovd one bt if he /she hurts u thn u got 2mov on words dnt heal bt tym heal sam tym we got 2leave da past 2da past nd move on *

imisshim 5.01.09 - 12:29am
The pain never gos away. its haunting...n its slowly killing me inside a lil more everyday...no matter what i do it wont go away and i wonder if maybe ill be better off dead....at least i wouldnt be hurting anymore.. *

dakawa 6.01.09 - 07:06pm
Remember of wht good u hv done, n know dat u can do good 2 many. Remember dat u r a special creature worthy 2 liv, there's no other person like u here in dis world, your presence is vital. Forget about da past n start a new begining. *

mylove32 30.01.09 - 04:00am
Hi it all depends on wat caused the pain en the results of the pain.u can only keep uaself busy,go clubbing,make new friends or get a new galfriend or boyfriend,after u have delt with the pain,coz u can do all the above bt at the end of the day,the pain it stuck on lyk a tick.my advice is,talk 2 a counselor. *

jay_123 23.12.09 - 11:48pm
hi i have recently broken up with my fiance because she cheated on me again i took he back after the first time but she's done it again i dont know how to move on i dont know what to do any more all my friends have ditched me for her it hurts so bad we see each other every day we in the same classes at college how di i move on pleae help me *

romeo4u 13.02.10 - 08:00am
Try flirting with girls. . Relax your emotions. . Its not the end of the world . . *

jbaga 6.03.10 - 01:21pm
Mental pain no matter what anyone say is unbearable and unforgettable... But if you find something else to keep focused on you'll have that load relieve for a long while. *

* Broken-Hearts-Club Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Broken-Hearts-Club

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search