WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Broken-Hearts-Club - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Broken-Hearts-Club > Topics

Subject: The unbearable pain.
Replies: 7 Views: 350

mjflame 6.10.07 - 09:28pm
I loved a girl so much that almost everything I did & planned included her. She was the rock upon which my life was built & my the world to me. When she said its over I fell apart & now I think about her everytime & its breaking me inside. *

olivelou 10.10.07 - 12:56am
Ok sweetie, Im an english girlie who has had her heart broken a few times. Advice is: If you are about to embark on a scary love them to the core relationship there is one thing to make sure is there first.... That one thing is this, you have to be happy first and foremost, no man or woman should be in your life to make you happy!....If you make sure you are happy before you embark down that scary heartfluttering, heartstopping, cant live without road you HAVE to be happy first. *

olivelou 10.10.07 - 12:58am
And if you are happy beforehand you can live with/without and survive without. Make sense?? I doubt it but you'll get there, just dont rely on someone making you happy, you make yourself happy then the love of your love will enhance that happiness..... *

olivelou 10.10.07 - 12:59am
In the true ney english sense, if that person aint meant to be you will find out sooner rather than later when your heart is truly broken.And all because you thought they were the one *

olivelou 10.10.07 - 01:04am
PS... I used live my life around what i thought was the love of my life....I was successful but broken.........I am now a doctor with more degrees than most, but single with 2 beautiful kids, living life towards my 40's, single but successful, happy and will never again rely on someone else to make me happy....... *

olivelou 10.10.07 - 01:08am
The moral of my story is....You have to find happiness and peace first and foremost, you havnt!!!, so its time for you to grow and choose how you wish to live and when you do, you will be writing again but saying I thought my heart was broken *

olivelou 10.10.07 - 01:11am
Dont ever again build your life around someone because you never know what's around the corner.....(cant stop writing to you!!!) ASL.? (joke)..........

olivelou 10.10.07 - 01:14am
Listen to my advice and learn from it when you sway down the path of being in control of your life.... I have a terminal illness, but still in control of my life.......... *

* Broken-Hearts-Club Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Broken-Hearts-Club

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search