WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Broken-Hearts-Club - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Broken-Hearts-Club > Topics

Subject: Why guys break girls' hearts.
Replies: 39 Views: 1805

kailian 7/29/2006 - 7:29:10
My one question in life is WHY GUYS THINK THEY CAN BREAK A GIRLS HEART AND GET AWAY WITH IT?! Do they think they can just walk over us without ur moving an inch? We got2 stand up against those MEN,who afterall only think with their di*ks.Wham bam, off madam! Am i right girls,wot do u say? *

kittensa 7/31/2006 - 1:11:40
Its bull .Guys shouldnt be able 2 walk over women as they plz and think ull jump at the chance 2 get them bak again! *

valtaz 8/8/2006 - 6:30:04
Yeah u rite they cnt but u kwn wat i learned we let them do it the first sign we get we dnt do anyting it thats y they do it 2 us an our fellow women spread the word lets stand up against these holes who is wit me *

temi4419 8/11/2006 - 2:11:16
Hey pls dont stigmatise guy generally.i knw over ur place guys messes wit ladies.but all d same, i call assure u dat guys over hr treat gals wit respt and nt just hvin s*x but protect their family.i, as a person treats gal wit respect.im temi and live in nigeria.Do u knw i hv never s*x bcos i give gals respect,dats is d Godly truth.u can reach on my cell num 2348022632866.pls im a nice guy *

temi4419 8/11/2006 - 2:14:59
Hey pls dont stigmatise guy generally.i knw over ur place guys messes wit ladies.but all d same, i can assure u dat guys over hr treat gals wit respt and nt going 2 bell wit them but protect their family.i,as a person treats gal wit respect.im temi and live in nigeria.Do u knw i hv never slept wit gal bcos i give gals respect,dats is d Godly truth.u can reach on my cell num 2348022632866.pls im a nice guy *

rushy7 8/12/2006 - 4:17:55
We need to mess around wiv their hearts and feelings. Beat them at their own game. hurt them n teach em a lesson. U see guys are obsessed wiv their own equipment. We need to lie cheat n steal. Give em a dose of their own medicine. I'm so through wiv guys playing wiv my heart n feelings n mind. So sod them . We need to be real women n real soldiers. Men are not the dominant s*x, so hence they dont need to treat us like bad n then jus walk on as if nothing happened! Come on girls, fight for the right to be treated as a true woman should be treated. Wiv dignity n equality. *

andre160 8/14/2006 - 4:16:50
ladies break men's heart 2.sum ladies play around with men.afta a man iz wit a woman 4 months and gives her all that she wants she still goes and cheat on him,say they're sorry and then we 4give them and they go and do the same ting again and say it was it mistake.it hurts just as much wen a lady does it 2 a man.it's a 2 way traffick. *

bruino 8/16/2006 - 11:36:11
First of all women arent da innocent 1's,we men also get our hearts broken by u females! *

bruino 8/16/2006 - 11:39:40
Women r just as bad as men hun,so dont c*m with ur bull ms.Virgin personality becoz u were da 1 who had her lips around his luv! *

crista9 8/19/2006 - 4:03:23
the only way a guy canwalk ova a grl is if she makes him if kno who u r they will b ur ur door mat ull b the one walkin who wants advice yall can bud me i kno wat im talkin about *

bdrain 8/21/2006 - 8:31:27
u told only half of the story.many galz hav the same attitude ;-) *

godmutha 8/23/2006 - 9:40:38
I know not all men are like dat i hav only met da idiots dat do but i also had a female friend who has cheated on her man many times at da end of da day am glad am not like dat . . . My way is treat people how you like to b treated yaself. . . I split wit my fella just ova a month ago i did no wrong to him dats y if i c him wit a new girl am not worried i feel sorry 4 da fact she has 2 put up with him . . Him on da otha hand may fink different if i hav a new fella because i was good to him *

jj29 8/24/2006 - 6:47:06
bware of Indians I ws once used by a doctor who pretended he loved and yes he is Indian I hve an attitude I hate hm so much Gobongwana makulas using us *

storm_zn 9/3/2006 - 7:01:24
That is such a racist thing to say.no matter wat race,people stil cheat. Mayb u should let go of that hatred, it wil make u a better & strongr person. *

rahul500 10/16/2006 - 11:53:55
Wo wo.... . Hang on girls..,every boy in this world doesnt think with their di*ks, i believe that there are some f$**¡#& A$$ #@!=? whe think with their di*ks. And i am not one of them. I respect the woman for wat she is,trust me i am not bluffing. My advise for u all is to dont believe guys easily,but dont take much time to believe that he forgets u and move on........ Take care coz if u didnt find ur true love,there must b someone who is saving all that love for u and only for u.coz u r the most beautiful thing in this world, nothing can replace u, woman. *

agent_r 11/14/2006 - 7:36:20
hey thats unfair, we also get hurt and get walked over!! *

keancat 12/1/2006 - 10:48:33
i tink its . dat guys break our hearts. we must teach those motha a leson.coz if a girl do da same shes a w nd if da guy do it hes da man. bt da tape is bout 2 turn. guys wont mes7 wud us *

nighter 1/3/2007 - 12:05:50
This is totaly wrong. Girls are the ones who are breaking up for no reason and breaking everybody's hearts. It's true, girls are responsable, and when boys counter them on same way, they just go and cry and yell @ everyone demanding rights and what not. *

rfraser 1/6/2007 - 6:28:24
FLAT OUT LADIES...THEY JUST ING s*ck! *

sexy_ben 1/6/2007 - 1:16:43
You guys are blind. Guys s*ck. What would this world be with out women. They desurve alot and guys treat them like . Well that. I treat my gfs like an equal. And specail *

mings 1/6/2007 - 7:27:44
I agree we shouldn't let guys trample over our hearts as they please.. but getting even isn't th answer.. i should kno i tried it n i jus ended up getting hurt.. it came back n BIT me in th ass.. instead we should find a way 2 make ourselves stronger n wiser.. n prevent it.. n plus guys should kno that things come back 2 u.. n will not bite but them in th ass.. lol.. *

buti808 1/20/2007 - 12:10:00
I've been heart broken 2 many times and the last time was the worst. . . . . Guys who play girls n break their hearts make it hard 4 the good guys to be with a good girl. . . N TO ALL THE PLAYERS OUT THERE WHO BE READING THIS, that's the reason y some girls turn lez. . . So PLAYAS next time u got somethin good, keep it cause in the end when it's too late n u finally realize what u had, you'll be the one sittin all alone in yo bed room wishin u was still with her. Think about it. *

mancmiss 2/1/2007 - 11:18:00
im still broken hearted after 6months a new e was goin off me payed more attention to another girl from here, and now 6months after e dumped me am still in love and hurtin yet he choses to put up pics of him and a new gf knowin fine well a can access that site a feel so empty,let down,betrayed,decieved,stupid,and alone..wanna move on but still think of him and miss him. *

shaquana 2/19/2007 - 11:41:33
Dats rite. We knw dat all men arent d same bt majority of dem r nuting bt n oles and men neva eva knw wat to hold on to becuz they never knw a womans worth until shes gne so my only remark is MEN stp n playn wit our hearts its nt a toy. *

pinkcany 2/25/2007 - 1:45:26
I definitely knw hw u girls n women feel . My heart was broken badly also, still hurting but just tryin nt 2 make it ovious. Nw im nt with him he constantly keeps callin n cryin tellin me he loves me n in his life all he had was bad girls so when he got a good one (me) he did nt knw hw 2 treat her (me). But i cant love anymore or trust. I despise men!! *

vvpoison 3/10/2007 - 10:29:06
Why do you think they do that ? Sum guys do that for the fun but not all of them most guys do that coz a girl broke their heart and thats just revenge *

lady_87 6/18/2007 - 4:35:56
Interestin views i rd here..my x-bf left me 4 a married woman.c both r at fault n cheatin on their gf/husband.so jus b wary nxt time.gud luck *

00gold00 6/24/2007 - 5:46:44
I'VE BEEN HURT SO MANY TIMES. THEY JUST KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WE ALL FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME.THEY CANT KEEP THEIR DIGS IN THEIR PANTS.BUT IF A WOMAN DOES IT SHE IS A girl.NOTHING WILL MAKE THEM STOP THEY WILL ALLWAYS GET THEIR NEXT VICTIM. *

flnt 29.09.07 - 07:11pm
Oh, god, this is funny! I see most ppl on this topic want to FIGHT THE MAN, STAND OVER HIM and DEMAND to be treated equally??Lmao how is that possible? Well at least you can turn him to your slave after that! :D ok, and if us males are not dominant s*x, who is going to protect you and take care of you?) i got no doubt that women can be much stronger, but is it what you really need? Just find yourself right man ;) respect got to come from both sides, so they can unite together in one strong organism! (: *

olivelou 10.10.07 - 01:18am
If a guy has walked all over you, there is a question you need to be asking first and foremost!!!

olivelou 10.10.07 - 01:19am
from a 38 year old female point of view....That is; why the hell did you let them do that??

olivelou 10.10.07 - 01:29am
to flnt....LOL. You are soooooo right but come across like a d o n u t !!!......

All relationships have to work both ways if required, however, there has to be, will always be the stigma of male dominance in a relationship in a sense. For example, men do/would look pretty stupid standing behind a woman surrounding an argument with 2 males (which will occur at some point in life)......

olivelou 10.10.07 - 01:30am
And to be fair, how many men do you know that are even slightly aware that a woman has had an ??? lol... *

olivelou 10.10.07 - 01:32am
Furthermore, how many men do you know that know the difference between having an and ??? *

olivelou 10.10.07 - 01:33am
Out of knowing many men in my profession, ( RMN ) I know just one that does *

olivelou 10.10.07 - 01:36am
Ive left countless message replies to two sites on here, broken hearts and ive forgot the other, so, bear that in mind if you reply.......

I will never be on this site again, my log out is for good!!!........

I simply joined to have a silent voice (good to get off ya chest) *

olivelou 10.10.07 - 01:36am
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *

swtmiz10 13.11.07 - 10:03pm
u knw sum guys seem so cool in the begin but as soon as s*x is a part of a relationship thats all they want ive been hurt but my ex just ripped out my heart and danced around it while it was bleeding hes a total di*k *

ahmedabg 19.11.07 - 05:54am
Women also from alot. Is that wrong *

ariane13 20.12.07 - 12:11pm
HELLO to every1,i have a boyfriend b4 and i love him very much,but after all he left me w/out any reason,he hurting me,but 4 me its a lesson,we dnt nid to trust what mans telling us...

* Broken-Hearts-Club Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Broken-Hearts-Club

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search